Why SB Ballard
Stephen B. Ballard began S.B. Ballard Construction Company nearly forty years ago by helping neighbors with renovations. Today, S.B. Ballard is one of the foremost construction companies in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast.
How did we become a leader in the industry?
- Consistency -- We are on time, every time and your budget is as important to us as it is to you. We have completed every project in our history on time and on budget.
- Three-peat -- Clients with three or more S.B. Ballard projects constitute 82% of our workload. Translation? If you become a customer, you’ll likely stay a customer. We take immense pride in our track record and the ability to not just maintain clients but build meaningful relationships.
- From the top down -- Stephen B. Ballard is directly involved in every project from beginning to completion and beyond. He is always accessible and has his own construction review process. Stephen B. Ballard also works with the owner and architects on value engineering, cost control, site logistics and other important pre-construction needs.
- Building Information Model -- We start a BIM (Building Information Model) upon request for the proposal response stage and update it as needed. The BIM allows the project to begin right away rather than after a construction contract is signed. The BIM contains invaluable information for facility operations staff about building systems and installed equipment. Not all companies incorporate BIM before, during and after the project but S.B. Ballard does.
- The job’s never done -- At S.B. Ballard, we are committed to the owner and his or her success long after the project's warranty has expired. We guarantee our work and ensure the owner is completely satisfied. A warranty is a piece of paper; to Stephen B. Ballard, his word and honor matter most.