The earth is our greatest resource, and we take expert care of our environment on every project, every day.
S.B. Ballard is a leader in sustainable construction through a combination of time-tested best practices and the latest technology.
For instance, we:
- Follow all rules and recommendations from the U.S. Green Building Council and other groups that encourage green practices in construction.
- Use renewable resources when possible to improve a building’s performance and keep costs down.
- Work within the standards set by LEED™ to ensure building certification. We speak “LEED” and have been awarded many certifications, including the highly-coveted platinum designation.
- Integrate green products and practices used by our clients, designers and consultants. If someone else brings a smart idea to the table, we make it our own.
- Provide ongoing education for staff and subcontractors. Additionally, we promote the study of new techniques, which allows us to create buildings in sync with the environment as well as the owner’s needs.