S. B. Ballard Construction Company is looking for a well-organized Construction Scheduler to join our team in Virginia Beach.
Here at SBBCC, we are committed to creating a culture where employees feel valued. Our workplace is fun and we pride ourselves on a strong camaraderie and family friendly environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering Actual Start/Finish dates and progress % complete into the project schedules per superintendents’ input
- Entering Submittals actual start and finish dates from latest submittal register to the project schedules.
- Assist with gathering information and putting together Preliminary and Baseline schedules.
- Assisting the superintendents with the putting together short term look ahead schedules
- Assist with superintendents with schedule information on their daily reports
- Creating Proposal and Bid Schedules with the help of estimating department.
- Updating the schedule to determine the current progress of the project relative to the baseline and contract.
- Preparing recovery schedules with the help of superintendent and project manager
- 4 years experience in construction scheduling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with expert skill level in Excel.
- Proficiency Primavera P6
- Bachelors Degree or combination of education and work experience.
Search is currently focusing on eligible candidates residing within commuting distance of Virginia Beach job site.
The summary of essential duties and responsibilities listed above is not intended to cover all possible job duties and is subject to change at our discretion. The salary for this position is based on experience as well as a variety of other factors negotiated during the offer process. We are a drug free workplace and all applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and background check prior to commencing employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.